THROUGH A GLASS DARKLY
In addition to shows both here in the USA there was also a show in 2004 in Paris, France at ESpace Bergger. Works from this collection are in numerious private collections as well as the Polaroid Collections.
- TWENTY-FIVE 600 LINE-SCREEN QUADTONE REPODUCTIONS
- PRINTED BY THE SALTO PRESS IN BELGIUM
- HARDCOVER 9.5 X 9.5 ON SALTO NO. 3 PAPER, 200 GSM TEXT
- MUSEUM QUALITY BINDING BY VAN MIERLO, THE NETHERLANDS
- ESSAY BY EVE OGDEN SCHAUB
- BOOK DESIGN BY BRIAN SISCO
- FIRST PRINTING 3000 COPIES
AND FOR THE VELVET ROPE CROWD...in addition to the Standard Edition of Through a Glass Darkly, a Limited Edition of 100 books was simultaneously produced: each of the limited edition books are individually numbered and signed by the artist, and come in a custom archival slipcase in what we like to call "Indian Hill Orange." Enjoy!
To order a copy please click here.